Forums
May 07, 2024, 04:28 PM

Author Topic: I`ve learned something today  (Read 3069 times)

Offline theredi

I`ve learned something today
« on: August 21, 2016, 01:36 AM »
I`ll try to make it short because i dont want to bore you but I think I`ve realised something. I acted like a jerk sometimes when someone made me angry because I hate when someone want to influence on peoples` lifes too much and do things that I would almost never do in the first place (no one is perfect, I also make mistakes but cmon some people are really sick, you cant deny that). But then i started to become like one of those who I hate. That`s why I`ll try to dont fight on words with idiots anymore because its totally senseless. I still sustain on everything I`ve said but I admit that I could`ve been less offensive, more calm and dont swear so much. I know it wont be easy but I`ll really try hard. Wish me luck and cheers to all good people but remember balance is most important, being too good also lead to bad things. Thats the lesson life teaches me often. Its all about common sense.

Offline Chelsea

Re: I`ve learned something today
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 11:49 AM »

Online Sensei

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 12:07 PM »
What's the meaning of this post young Buddha?

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 12:25 PM »
Nahhh don't stop ! You are theredi not thegreeni :D
Btw my friend still believe that the weed he had with you was the strongest he ever had lol

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 02:24 PM »
You got it!  ;)

Offline ANO

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 05:50 PM »
what has happened little bitch?

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 06:47 PM »
Nahhh don't stop ! You are theredi not thegreeni :D
Btw my friend still believe that the weed he had with you was the strongest he ever had lol
Its hard to understand ur first sentence :D When i dont smoke im theredi and weed turns me into greeni so why I shouldnt stop? I love being high but now i realised being high from wake up till go to bed and even waking up to smoke and going back to sleep is not something I really need. I love this state so much that it prevents me from doing some activities that are not necessary but I just can do them instead of smoking and be more diversed.

Maybe it wasnt just weed but my presence made him feel best high he ever had :) Sounds a little gey but nevermind. Some people are just damn slimy in that state but to me it makes me extremely cheerful.

What's the meaning of this post young Buddha?
That`s something you`ve to figure out on your own.

what has happened little bitch?
Nice try, go play with some refugees or put ur sausage in some shitty asshole.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 06:55 PM by theredi »

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 10:32 PM »
what's yr problem today big complexed kid?

Online Sensei

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 02:10 AM »
I don't have to figure out anything. This is just "attention whore" kinda post and all I wanted to know is why did you put it out in public? Thanks.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 07:02 AM »
They are testing you mate. Don't defend! Surrender!  ;D

Offline theredi

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 10:20 AM »
what's yr problem today big complexed kid?

Hahahahahaha my problem is suckers like you but like i said no more fighting with idiots. Im aware of my complexes, are you?
I don't have to figure out anything. This is just "attention whore" kinda post and all I wanted to know is why did you put it out in public? Thanks.
Whatever. I dont have to explain you anything. If this will make ur day better then ok this is attention whore post, any more problems?

Offline ANO

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 12:31 PM »
you opened a topic with a super chaotic message, pretty pointless.
Has anyone close to you never suggested to see a psychologist?
you seem to be so messed up, maybe you should.
your posts are just stupid deliriums from an uneducated kid.

take care turbedboy

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 12:37 PM »
I have learned something new today.
I should sleep at least 2 hours after I come back from University. It feels wierd after waking up at 4 PM, but still at night, I feel fresh as f*ck. :D 8)
Without sleeping, I am like rage kid, to be honest. xDDD :C

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline theredi

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 08:30 PM »
you opened a topic with a super chaotic message, pretty pointless.
Has anyone close to you never suggested to see a psychologist?
you seem to be so messed up, maybe you should.
your posts are just stupid deliriums from an uneducated kid.

take care turbedboy

I know I am messed up but if u think you are not then I feel really sorry for you and any normal people that have to deal with you. You must be so damn educated and normal xDDDDD keep dreaming and dont let ur ego rape you so much. Lucky for me I will probably never meet you (even though I wanted at some time but time have showed what kind of human you are). Have fun being condescending somewhere else. Oh ye and have fun squirming in shit analboy xD, I hope you wont get any nasty disease.

I have learned something new today.
I should sleep at least 2 hours after I come back from University. It feels wierd after waking up at 4 PM, but still at night, I feel fresh as f*ck. :D 8)
Without sleeping, I am like rage kid, to be honest. xDDD :C
Good for you man, take care.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:52 PM by theredi »

Offline ANO

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2016, 09:10 PM »
I`ll try to make it short because i dont want to bore you but I think I`ve realised something. I acted like a jerk sometimes when someone made me angry because I hate when someone want to influence on peoples` lifes too much and do things that I would almost never do in the first place (no one is perfect, I also make mistakes but cmon some people are really sick, you cant deny that). But then i started to become like one of those who I hate. That`s why I`ll try to dont fight on words with idiots anymore because its totally senseless. I still sustain on everything I`ve said but I admit that I could`ve been less offensive, more calm and dont swear so much. I know it wont be easy but I`ll really try hard. Wish me luck and cheers to all good people but remember balance is most important, being too good also lead to bad things. Thats the lesson life teaches me often. Its all about common sense.

this was yr post btw... uaauaha what a storm you must have in yr head, turboy